Where we use the pronouns “us or “we” in these terms and conditions, this refers to “Life’s Tutoring”. The pronoun “you” refers to the viewer or user of our website. If for some reason you disagree with any of the terms and conditions, please do not use this website.
· The contents mentioned on this website are for your general information and use only. All contents are subject to change without notice.
· Please note that an order confirmation does not mean our acceptance of your order. Acceptance of your order (and as a result completion of the contract) will only take place when we despatch the goods or services to you.
· Neither we nor any third parties can guarantee as to the accuracy, suitability or performance of the information and materials found on this website for any purpose. You acknowledge and accept that such information and materials may have inaccuracies or errors. We also explicitly exclude liability for any inaccuracies or errors found on the website to the fullest extent allowed by law.
· Using any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk. We shall not be liable for this. It also is your own responsibility to make sure that any products, services or information found on this website meets your requirements.
· Please note that this website contains material which is either owned by or licensed to us. By material we mean (but not limited to) the design, layout, appearance and graphics. To reproduce any of these is strictly prohibited other than in conformance with the copyright notice which forms part of these terms and conditions.
· Unauthorised use of this website may lead to a claim for damages and/or be criminal offence.
· At times on this website, we may also include links to other websites. These links are for your convenience in order to provide any further information. This does not mean that we endorse the website nor take responsibility for the content of these websites.
· Any disputes arising from the use of our website will be subject to the law of the UK.
All orders of our products and services can be placed online through our website here at www.lifestutoring.com and all orders are subject to availability and security checks.
· We have made every effort to ensure that the information on our website is correct. However, this does not mean that we guarantee 100% accuracy of the information. If you do spot an error, please do contact us giving your reasons.
· We cannot guarantee that our website will remain available or all the content on it is current, though we do try our very best to ensure this.
· We will not be responsible for losses that were not caused by any failure on our part, any business losses (such as loss of profits and revenue, data, contracts, expenditure) or any losses that were not foreseeable to both you and us when the contract for the sale of product or service was formed.
· We exclude all representations, warranties and conditions (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill) to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
· We will not be liable for direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising under these terms and conditions, whether arising in tort, contract, or otherwise, including, without limitation, any loss of profit, contracts, business, goodwill, data, income, revenue or anticipated savings.
· We will not be liable for any medical defects, ailments or illness suffered by you from the use of any products or services. Products or services purchased by customers are done with full knowledge of their ability and purpose. If there is any doubt, we encourage customers to seek professional advice or to contact us (in regards to services only).
· We will not be liable for any claims made by any product.
· We will not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising under these terms and conditions or in connection with our website.
· We will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control. This condition does not affect your right to have the products or services sent to you within a reasonable time. If the delay occurs before the products are dispatched, we will not charge you for the products until they are dispatched and you may cancel your order at any time prior to dispatch.
· The laws of some countries do not allow some or all of the limitations described above. If these laws apply to you, some or all of the above limitations may not apply to you and you might have additional rights.
· Nothing in these conditions limits or excludes our responsibility for fraudulent representations made by us or for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or wilful misconduct.
Returns and Refunds
We understand that items bought over the internet can be difficult as compared to buying in person, as one can only see a picture and description of the product. If you wish to return purchased products back to us, we will be more than happy to refund or exchange them provided that they are fully unused and in a resaleable condition within five days of purchase. This is only for physical products. For digital products (excluding services), we will be happy to refund 50% of the original price within one day of purchase as you can appreciate that fraud takes place more easily of digital goods as opposed to physical. However a satisfactory explanation will be required explaining the reason for a refund.
However if the product returned is not in a fully resaleable condition or if the packaging is damaged, we reserve the right to refuse the refund on the item, or deduct up to 25% of the original selling price from the refund amount. This does not affect your statutory rights.
· Any costs for re-delivery of the goods will be payable in advance by the customer
· If the goods have been removed from their original packaging and/or assembled, your right to cancel may be forfeited.
· Any free gifts received with your order must be returned, if an order is cancelled.
Offers and Promotions
Occasionally, and in our complete discretion, we may offer special offers to certain products. If a special offer applies to your purchase the terms of the offer shall be subject to these Terms and Conditions. If there is a possible conflict between the terms of the special offer and these Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions will take precedence unless specifically mentioned.
· We may change the terms of special offers, or withdraw them altogether, at any time and without prior notice.
· We will honour at the offer price any order placed by you before an offer ends, or is amended, withdrawn with the exception of allocated stock shortage for the specific offer.
· We reserve the right to offer in our complete discretion different customers different special offers and promotions.
Compliments and Complaints
We would love to hear your feedback, be it compliments or complaints as it will help us to improve our services to you.
With compliments, we will contact you for permission to use on our Testimonials page.
With complaints, we aim to deal with them effectively and within a reasonable timeframe and will aim to conclude our investigations as soon as possible.
Both compliments and complaints should be in written form by emailing us via the “Contact us” page. We will acknowledge them once received.
Cancellation of orders and suspension of accounts
We reserve the right to cancel your delivery at any time if we suspect fraud, have reason to believe you are in breach of these Terms and Conditions or any other terms and conditions relating to your order, or if there is an outstanding payment for any order or service. For example, if you are in breach of our terms and conditions relating to discount offers and vouchers, we may cancel your order.
In the event that we cancel your order, you will receive an email notification and will be asked to contact us. In addition to our right to cancel your order, we reserve the right to suspend your account. Your account will remain suspended until you contact us and remedy any issues which are capable of remedy, or provide any information reasonably requested by us in order to reactivate your account.
In the rare event that unforeseen operational or technical issues occur, we may need to cancel or rearrange delivery. If this happens we will endeavour to contact you to arrange an alternative delivery date.
If for some reason, the item that you have chosen is unavailable, we will inform you via e-mail within 3 working days from receiving your order.
Methods of Payment
Orders can be paid for using VISA, Master Card, Switch/Maestro, Solo, Electron, American Express cards, Bank Transfer and Paypal (though these can change in the future).
· Authority for payment will be requested from your card issuer between the time of your order being placed and when it is delivered. This is done by ‘reserving’ against the card you have used for payment. The amount that is ‘reserved’ will either be the estimated amount of your order. That amount is not spent by you until we ‘debit’ your card with the full price of your order, and the latter happens after we have delivered your shopping to you.
· We reserve the right to cancel your order if we are refused authority for payment or reasonably believe that payment will be refused at any stage.
We are unable to guarantee that our site or content on it will always be available, nor can we guarantee that our service will always be free of errors. We may suspend our website or services for repair, improvements or maintenance. Content, services or products may be changed or discontinued at any time as we see fit.
We will aim to despatch goods as promptly as possible, usually 1-3 days within UK Mainland and at least 2-5 days for outside the UK. This of course only applies to physical goods. For digital goods, they should arrive promptly or within the same day.
Please note adverse weather conditions or other events outside of our reasonable control may result in the occasional late or cancelled delivery. If that is the case we will endeavour to contact you as soon as we are able to in order to reschedule your delivery. In any event, our liability to you will be limited to the price of goods not delivered and the cost of delivery.
Signing for goods
Upon delivery of goods please check them carefully for signs of possible damage before you sign to say that you have received them in good condition. It is not always possible to determine if the internal contents have been damaged and we strongly advise you to write “not checked” above your signature, or to write ‘Damaged’ above your signature. This is to ensure that if necessary, a claim can be made against the courier company. Please do contact us as soon as possible informing us of the damage.
Please note that if you fail to follow this advice then it will be extremely difficult for us to claim that your goods were damaged in transit if you have previously signed to declare that you received your order in good condition.
If you receive a parcel, which is obviously damaged beyond all levels of acceptability, you must REFUSE the delivery. Do not sign for the items, then contact us immediately stating the reason for refusal. We will then resolve the problem in the best and quickest means possible. Fortunately this happens very rarely.
Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product. Due to differences in monitors, colours of products may also appear different to those shown on the site.