Dabur Herbal Clove Toothpaste
- Dabur Herbal Clove has unique antibacterial properties that helps in Fighting germs and preventing cavities
- Its antiseptic and analgesic properties help prevent tooth decay and mainly used for cavity protection
- Dabur Herbal Clove has natural astringent like Blackberry bark that strengthens teeth and gums
- It also acts as natural stimulant that helps to relieve toothache
- Clove as a variant is extremely beneficial for Oral Care and a popular ingredient in the Arab world
Dabur Herbal Neem Toothpaste
- Dabur Herbal Neem helps in providing complete gum care in the oral hygiene space
- Neem extract in the toothpaste acts as an antibacterial agent that fights plaque, harmful bacterial and protects gums
- The toothpaste along with Neem has other astringents like Lotur bark and Bullet wood to help prevent bleeding and spongy gums
- This unique formulation with trusted natural herbs ensures strengthening of gums and teeth that is long lasting
AL Khair Miswaak Toothpaste
With over 20 years of experience in the oral care industry, AL Khair now launches its Miswak Toothpaste, with real Miswak (Salvadore Persica) extract. With the natural benefits of Miswak for healthier teeth and strong gums, Miswak toothpaste helps protect tooth enamel and suppresses the growth of bacteria. AL Khair Miswak Toothpaste helps you maintain good oral hygiene, keeping your dental problems away.
Whitens Your Teeth
Miswak contains natural ingredients such as sodium chloride, sodium bicarbonate and calcium oxide which help whiten your teeth.
Strengthens Your Gums
Miswak significantly reduces the chances of gingivitis and periodontitis keeping your gums healthy, and you happy, all through.
Prevents Tooth Decay
Miswak has been known to increase the formation of saliva in the mouth without the need for any commercial enhancers or additives, thus naturally fighting tooth decay.
Miswak due to its antibacterial properties prevents the bacteria from accumulating on the teeth and gums, hence reducing plaque.
Tannins found in miswaks take the role of astringents (a chemical compound which causes contraction of tissues to stop blood flow), which was found to help decrease noticeable gingivitis.